Humanity has been a breeding ground for illness for as long as can be remembered. Time-honored healing traditions and traditional remedies often get forgotten or replaced with modern chemistry.
Marseille’s Remedy is based on the original recipe for this amazing oil blend. We are the only Thieve’s style oil in Canada that is Health Canada approved for internal/oral use.
Here is how to use Marseille’s Remedy to soothe the pains of an illness.
Combat and soothe a cough
Marseille’s Remedy is a pure, plant-extract and potent preventative aid, that can help clear phlegm and congested airways, and soothe your chest.
- Use Marseille’s Remedy balm, and gently rub over chest and back. Place a small amount under the nose and breathe in deeply, (this can be “spicy” feeling so spot test an area first).
- For cough and cold, apply 2-6 drops of undiluted product to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale.
- Diffuse in an essential oil diffuser.
- Place a few drops in a cup or pot of hot water, place a towel over your head and breathe in deeply.
Combat and soothe a sore throat
Marseille’s Remedy is naturally soothing for your throat when you are sick.
- Place 2-6 drops in a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of salt, stir, and gargle. Repeat when necessary.
Take orally for prevention and well-being
Can you really take Marseille’s Remedy Thieves oil orally? Yes, you can. Originally “thieves” type oils were not only used topically but taken orally in a very healing concoction know as Vinaigre De Marseilles. At Marseilles Remedy, we make this and take it daily for optimal health. One teaspoon a day does wonders. Or you can just take a drop per day in the simple mix of honey or apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 drop once per day. Dilute 1 drop of Marseille’s Remedy in 1 tsp of honey or apple cider vinegar, unless otherwise directed by your physician
- Make Vinagre de Marseilles and take orally daily
HERE IS OUR RECIPE FOR VINAIGRE DE MARSEILLES
Ingredients: (You can play with this, there are no rules really, just do what tastes right to you)
25 drops Marseille’s Remedy Essential Oil
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 clove garlic pressed
Whatever other herbs are on hand
Steep for a week in the fridge. 1 Tsp per day is magic!