The Traditional Thieves' Oil
Welcome to our
new website! We offer THE traditional Thieve's Oil blend that has been
in use around the world for hundreds of years. Click here for the history of thieve's oil!
are literally hundreds of usages for thieve's oil, and there is a
wealth of available information stating its effectiveness in a wide
range of applications.
Remedy Traditional Thieve's Oil can be used in the same manner as
Oregano and Tea-Tree Oil as a preventative aid and immune system
booster. It can remediate mould and has many marine applications. This
traditional thieve's oil is a tried and tested, safe and organic
treatment for many pestilent ailments that plague the human condition.
Remedy is not a panacea, but its applications and usages are numerable.
When applied correctly, it is a very effective antifungal,
antibacterial, and antiviral remedy.
- Use as hand sanitizer
- Clears phlegm and congested airways
- Increases immunity
- Relieves inflammation due to topical infections
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of many pestilent ailments
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and foul odours
- Effective fungicide: feet, hands, head and airborne
- Aids in the prevention and elimination of oral fungal infections and Candida
- Deters mites, lice, worms and fleas
- Can be used in the same manner as Oregano and Tea-Tree oil
- As with
any essential oil, perform a skin test before trying. To do this,
dilute Thieve's Oil with either soapy water, or a carrier oil that you
know you're not allergic to - we've found that grapeseed oil works best because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin. (Traditionally Thieve's Oil was mixed with olive oil, but that oil turns, developing a rancid odour and leaving skin oily. Almond oil is nice, Avacato, canola or other food grade oil will work. Grapeseed oil has a long shelf life and no odour.)
- To use as a topical, dilute with carrier oil. Apply to hands and
feet to sanitize, boost immune system, and prevent sickness and
- Diffuse and breathe vapours to help fight sickness and clear air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean, sanitize and remediate mould. Mix with carrier oil and apply to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot, and eliminate mould.
- Marseille�s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Syzgium aromaticum (organic Clove essential oil, steam distilled, Sri Lanka)
- Citrus limon (organic lemon essential oil, cold pressed, Italy)
- Cinnamoomum verum (organic Cinnamon bark essential oil, CO2-extracted, Sri-Lanka)
- Eucalyptus polybractea (organic Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential Oil, steam distilled, Australia)
- Rosimarinus officinalis (organic Rosemary essential oil, steam distilled, France.)